|Single by Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome|
from album ①The Produce
|Native title||ヨロピク ピクヨロ！|
|Released||January 30, 2013|
|Format||CD Single, CD+DVD|
|Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome Singles Chronology|
|Previous||Produce 1st Indies Single (2012)|
|Next||Baito Fighter 1st Major Single (2013)|
Yoropiku Pikuyoro! (ヨロピク ピクヨロ！) is Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome's second indies single. It was released on January 30, 2013 in 3 different editions: Regular, Limited, and Store Edition. The titled track is the opening theme for the television program Anime TV.
The single reached #8 in the weekly oricon chart.
- Yoropiku Pikuyoro!
- Backstage pass no Theme ~Oshi wa Kimi sa~ (バックステージpassのテーマ〜推しはキミさ〜; Backstage pass' Theme ~My Oshi is You~)
- Yoropiku Pikuyoro! (off vocal)
- Bakusute no Theme ~Oshi wa Kimi sa~ (off vocal)
Limited Edition DVD
- "Yoropiku Pikuyoro!" Music Clip
- "Yoropiku Pikuyoro!" Music Clip (Dance Version)
- "Yorupiku Pikuyoro!" Music Clip (Waiwai Version)
- Bonus Footage 1 (Jacket & Music Clip Making of)
- Bonus Footage 2 (Announcement of Selected Members for Jacket)
- All members of Bakusute Sotokanda Icchome participate in the single. Below is the list of members featured in the jackets.
- Regular Edition (Main Members)
- 1st Gen: AD Nagisa, Asakura Yuri, Hirosawa Mai, Hario Arisa, Shimada Nozomi, Kumamoto Miwa, Horiuchi Kaori, Aikawa Ayano, Negishi Yukina
- 2nd Gen: Kaga Remi
- Limited Edition
- 1st Gen: Hiromatsu Natsumi, Asakura Yuri, Kusunoki Yui, Takamiya Mei, Hario Arisa, Sugamoto Ami, Hirosawa Mai, Shimada Nozomi
- Store Edition
- 1st Gen: Hashimoto Yuria, Aisaka Kokoa, Yoda Marina, Ichikawa Runa, Arita Ria, Yuuki Yuzu, Hinata Eri, Asato Minami, Tokuyama Mizuki, Yoshida Kotoha, Kameido Eri, Nario Rio, Moroboshi Azuna, Moeno Azuki, Aoshima Karen, Hiiragi Shion, Yukafin, Shiraishi Ayumi, Ito Yuu, Shinonome Yume, Satonaka Ibuki
- 2nd Gen: Hamajima Sayaka, Kuraki Reina, Kurase Hinami, Kawaoto Yumi, Sasahara Aya, Kudo Yume
- Yoropiku Pikuyoro!
- Lyrics & Composition: Tsunku
- Arrangement: Hirata Shoichiro
- Bakusute no Theme ~Oshi wa Kimi sa~
- Lyrics: Shikura Chiyomaru
- Composition: Tsunku
- The single was originally called "Miracle no Hiketsu" until it was renamed to "Yoropiku Pikuyoro!"
- Yoropiku Pikuyoro is a play on words. Yoropiku means "properly" or "best regards", while Pikuyoru is a combination of yoroyoro ("unsteady on its feet") and pikupiku ("to twitch").
Oricon Chart Positions
Total Reported Sales: 10,145
Indies Single Ranking
|February 11, 2013||2|
|February 18, 2013||12|